Saturday, May 30, 2009

Versus

This next Friday the 5th of June will be the opening for the Versus exhibit at the Wind up Space in Baltimore. I will be one of about 15 artists participating. Please come out and see the show if you're in the area!

Here is my piece. I think the show title for it will be Wrath Vs. Serenity. Haven't come up with the real title yet. This was a lot of fun to do, and I hope it shows. I used some reference for this one, which made the process a lot smoother. I will definitely be doing that more often. Watercolor on paper, 16 x 20.

A couple progress shots.


15 comments:

Sam Bosma said...

Wrath is married? Looking forward to seeing this in person.

Unknown said...

you always have such great work. i like this.

Stuart Ruel said...

This is really nice, I was trying to work out if it was inked or painted so it is great to see the process shot. Nice line work.

Wythe Bowart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wythe Bowart said...

Love your work. Great level of finish! Come show some work in SF, CA already.

Jeremy Enecio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Enecio said...

Thanks guys!

Sam - damnit you've got a sharp eye

Wythe - My last post was for a show in L.A. hahah. But I hear ya, I'd love to show more work on the west coast :)

lola said...

Awesome! Nice work.

Christopher Soprano said...

Great image.

It is very helpful to see your process.

Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very GOOD! Please upload more!
Great ideas! Great finish!
Best from Romania!

Alexis Barattin said...

i love seeing your process, its a great way to learn (yes im sneak-learning from your posts ;p). great work here. i really love the overlapping lines on the hands.

YNHeller said...

wow. this is seriously well done. your watercolor skills are enviable

josé lucas said...

Got some very interesting work here. Just thought I'd leave a comment. Was researching throughout the web for works of Kent Williams and Phil Hale and such, and found you on some illustration site. I'm currently studying painting @ FBAUP / fine arts univ in PORTO - Porto.

Keep it up :)

MJC *-* said...

What kind of paper is that?
I'm going to try watercolor for shure soon.
I hope you answer! :P

Jeremy Enecio said...

Hi MJC, sorry for the late reply. The paper I used is an Arches 260lb cold press.